Destination data is the term used to describe the data providing the end destination of young people who have progressed through Wales’ various educational and vocational provisions.
This is the latest release
The study included:
- a review of documents relating to the availability and use of data on destinations of learners in Europe, other parts of the UK and Wales
- a review of guidance and other documents relating to the collection and use of FE destination data in Wales
- interviews with Welsh Government and partner organisations representatives
- discussions with four 14-19 Networks
- two focus group discussions with careers advisers, teachers and FE college staff
- telephone interviews with other governmental departments and agencies within other UK regions
- discussing emerging findings with the project steering group.