We improved Rhyl station facilities.
We made improvements to the station, including:
- reconfigured station facilities
- refurbished ticket office, including new waiting areas, customer information and accessible facilities
- refurbished toilets
- new lighting, flooring, heating, power, ventilation, CCTV and customer information system
- improved platform surfaces
- improved platform access by refurbishing the footbridge
- improved entrance canopy and repaired the canopy columns
- refurbished lift (funded by Network Rail).
Work completed in autumn 2015.
The scheme was part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government.