The report covers various topics such as employment, economic inactivity, claimant count and earnings.
The latest release includes new data for:
- Employment, unemployment and economic inactivity levels and rates (year to September 2019)
- Gross Value Added (GVA) (2018)
- Average weekly earnings (2019)
- VAT/PAYE active business enterprises, enterprise births and deaths (2018)
- Business Structure (2019).
Our Welsh Economy in Numbers dashboard also presents key economy and labour market indicators for Wales with comparisons against the other UK countries and regions. Now with improved coverage and functionality.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 061 6029
Tel: 0300 025 8099