Our framework agreement for the provision of furniture solutions will be live on 24 August and available for the Welsh public sector to use.
This framework agreement offers a compliant, simple and competitive route to market for customers to order a broad range of office and educational furniture solutions. The framework also offers access to 12 pre-approved suppliers that have been rigorously assessed on the quality of the goods they provide.
Fully embracing the Well-being of Future Generations, the framework has been designed to support the circular economy, decarbonisation, and wider social value through the ability to work with Welsh social enterprises.
The framework comprises of 3 lots as follows:
- lot 1: office furniture
- lot 2: educational furniture
- lot 3: furniture (reserved lot)
The requirements have been split across 4 geographical zones in all 3 lots as follows:
- Zone 1 (North Wales): Isle of Anglesey, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd & Wrexham
- Zone 2 (Mid Wales): Ceredigion and Powys
- Zone 3 (West Wales): Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
- Zone 4 (South Wales): Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port-Talbot, Newport, Rhondda Cynon-Taf, Swansea, Torfaen & Vale of Glamorgan
NB: Suppliers successfully awarded a place on all four geographical zones within each lot, are automatically classed as All Wales suppliers for that lot.
How to use this framework
The framework will be live from Monday 24 August. Details of how to use the framework, and the suppliers awarded to each lot / zone will be available on the Sell2Wales Contracts Register (login required) from this date.
Buyer Control Panel >Contract Register (under Organisation)>View Public Contracts>Advanced Search>Type in framework title> Check the box 'Include Collaborative Contracts'>Search
For further information, please contact: NPSConstructionandFM@gov.wales.