Registration is now open for Procurex Wales 2020, which takes place on 18 March at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff.
This is Wales’ largest procurement event, bringing together key organisations from across our procurement marketplace for a day of innovation, collaboration and education.
An ongoing theme in today’s public sector marketplace is the need to realise improved value for money through ‘smarter’ procurement. Procurex Wales is designed specifically to help both buyer and supplier communities to meet the efficiency challenges of today and the future, in addition to enhancing overall skills and capabilities.
The event will offer:
- Keynote Arena: Come and hear from leading experts who will discuss the latest policies impacting on purchasing roles within the public sector. Rebecca Evans AM, Minister for Finance and Trefnydd, has already confirmed to present.
- Networking and collaboration zones
- Welsh Government Procurement Pavilion
- NWSSP Procurement Pavilion
- Product Showcase, featuring 80+ suppliers
Don’t forget that entries are also now open for the GO Awards Wales 2019/20 which takes place on the evening of 18 March 2020, at the Mercure Hotel Cardiff.
Free to enter for all organisations, the GO Awards Wales celebrate excellence and innovation in all aspects of public procurement. Entries close in early January, so don’t delay in submitting your entry.