Purchase notices - Wales , file type: PDF, file size: 131 KB
A purchase notice can be served on a local planning authority by a landowner. The notice requires the local authority to buy land that the landowner claims cannot be used as a result of:
- refused planning permission
- planning permission granted with conditions
- a revocation, modification or discontinuance order
- refused listed building consent
- listed building consent granted with conditions
If the authority refuses to accept a notice they must refer it to the Welsh Ministers.