Planning and Environment Decisions Wales (PEDW) manages casework relating to the development and use of land in the public interest.
We deal with:
- planning and enforcement appeals
- applications for Developments of National Significance (DNS)
- Strategic and Local Development Plans (SDPs and LDPs)
- major infrastructure projects
- environmental appeals
- compulsory purchase orders
- sustainable drainage systems
- common land
- rights of way
- stop and remediation services
- advice and training
We have a team of 20 Inspectors and 25 support staff.
Inspectors assume absolute individual responsibility for their decisions.
Inspectors must not be contacted directly. On case work matters you will be given the name of the case officer. For others matters please contact our general enquiry email or phone number.