Operational guidance for schools and settings from the autumn term (version 2)
file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
If you need a more accessible version of this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us the format you need. If you use assistive technology please tell us what this is.
Key changes to document
- Revised position on shielding as a result of the Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) announcement to pause shielding from 16 August.
- School transport guidance to provide greater clarity.
- Revised detail on food in school and catering arrangements to provide further clarification.
- Self isolation advice and Track Trace Protect (TTP) advice updated to reflect the change in self isolation from 7 to 10 days in line with the UK.
- Attendance update to reflect stakeholder feedback on coding.
- A link to the education workforce risk assessment toolkit.
- Educational visits.
- Nursery provision.
- Maintaining immunisations during COVID-19.