Our framework for the provision of occupational health and associated services (NPS-PSU-0091-18) is now live and available for the Welsh public sector to use.
The 2nd iteration of this framework provides NPS customer organisations with employee assistance programmes, counselling, employee eye care, physiotherapy, and specialist physicians.
In accordance with the specific requirements of customer organisations, this framework will provide the following services in 4 lots being:
- Lot 1: occupational health and associated services
- Lot 2: employee assistance programme
- Lot 2(A): employee assistance programme – core
- Lot 2(B): employee assistance programme – enhanced
- Lot 3: face 2 face counselling and psychotherapy
- Lot 3(A): face to face counselling
- Lot 3(B): face to face cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Lot 3(C): face to face eye movement desensitisation reprocessing (EMDR)
- Lot 4: employee eye care scheme
- Lot 5: additional services – physiotherapy services
It has been awarded to the following suppliers:
- Lot 1: Business Health, Bellevue Group Practice, Caer Health Services, Insight Health Screening Ltd, Insync Corporate Healthcare Ltd, St Josephs Hospital, Workare Ltd, Workforce Wellbeing
- Lot 2: Care First
- Lot 3: Caer Health Services, Horizons Counselling, Medra (CCTS) Ltd, NOSS Ltd, TCS, Ty Elis Counselling, Work Stress Management
- Lot 4: ASE Corporate Eyecare
- Lot 5: Ann Physiocare Ltd, Pen Y Lon(Mold) Ltd, Performance Physiotherapy Ltd, Premier Physical Healthcare, Rhos Physiotherapy, Spire Healthcare, St Asaph Chiropractic Clinic, St Josephs Hospital Ltd
Information relating to the specific providers available on each lot can be located within the framework guidance on Sell2Wales (log in required).
This framework offers customers a quick, simple and competitive route to procure occupational health and associated services. It offers access to pre-approved providers that have been assessed on the quality of the services they provide.
Call-offs can be undertaken through a direct award or via a mini-competition procedure depending on the lot chosen.
In addition to the usual operational advice we are happy to offer support to organisations wishing to run a mini-competition. Please contact NPSpeopleservicesfirstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.