This report contains only a selection of results from April 2018 to March 2019.
Results on many more topics, including detailed breakdowns, are available in our interactive results viewer. Further short reports on particular topics will be published throughout the year.
- 93% of people think that the world’s climate is changing. Of these, 37% say they are very concerned about climate change.
- 81% are satisfied with their child’s secondary school.
- 93% are satisfied with the care they received from their GP, but 40% of people said they found it difficult to make a convenient appointment at their GP surgery.
- 76% feel that people from different backgrounds get on well together in their local area.
- 17% currently smoke, and 18% drink more than the weekly guideline amount of alcohol.
- 32% participate in a sporting or physical activity at least three times a week.
- 85% of people agree that arts and culture make Wales a better place to live.
- 11% report that they can speak more than a few words of Welsh and also speak it every day.
- 87% of households have access to the internet at home. 89% of adults aged 16 and over say they use the internet.
National Survey for Wales headline results, April 2018 to March 2019 , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
National Survey for Wales headline results, April 2018 to March 2019: infographic , file type: PDF, file size: 1 MB
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 025 6685
Telephone: 0300 025 8099