The NPS pipeline has been reviewed in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Accordingly we have taken steps, in line with the Public Contract Regulations 2015, to minimise the impact on both public sector resources and companies who may wish to bid for tender opportunities.
We have extended the following frameworks:
- All Wales printing services
- Construction consultancy (infrastructure and estates)
- Construction consultancy (facilities and additional services)
- Facilities management 2
- Legal services by solicitors
- Stationery and copier paper
- Waste and clinical waste bags
We have also put in place a one year arrangement for rock salt.
View the revised National Procurement Service: procurement pipeline.