1. What do I do if I have a query?
If you have any questions about a specific framework, please contact the relevant category mailbox:
For more generic questions, please email: NationalProcurementService@gov.wales
2. I work for a Wales-wide organisation, can I use a regional framework?
A number of existing framework agreements (currently managed by NPS) that do not fall within the scope of a national agreement will be delivered regionally through local government collaborative arrangements. We have agreed that, if requirements align, these will be also available for wider public sector use. If your requirements are not aligned, you will need to run your own tender exercise.
3. How will the frameworks be paid for?
The frameworks will be paid for via a supplier rebate.
4. There is not a framework that meets my needs, what do I do?
If there is not a framework being managed by either the NPS, UK commercial Services, or through a regional approach, your organisation will have to go through a formal tender exercise in line with your organisations operating model.
5. I’m currently using a framework that is not on the list, what do I do?
6. If I use a CCS framework, how do I ensure that it meets Wales-specific requirements such as on the Welsh language, de-carbonisation, etc.?
You will have to ensure that it meets all necessary requirements during your mini completion.