Data on referrals and waiting times for Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (assessments and therapeutic interventions) for April to June 2019.
Part 1: Local Primary Mental Health Support Services (LPMHSS)
- 6,814 referrals were received for an LPMHSS assessment in June 2019.
- In June 2019 73.4% of LPMHSS assessments were undertaken within 28 days from the date the referral was received.
- 73.1% of therapeutic interventions were started within 28 days following an LPMHSS assessment in June 2019.
Part 2: Care and treatment plans
- There were 22,411 patients in receipt of secondary Mental Health services at the end of June 2019. Of these, 19,653 (87.7%) had a valid Care and Treatment Plan (CTP).
Part 3: Assessment of former users of secondary mental health services
- During June 2019 95.4% of outcome of assessments reports were sent within 10 working days after a Part 3 assessment had taken place.
Datasets and interactive tools
Tel: 0300 025 8871
Tel: 0300 025 8099