In this page
The Welsh Government values your views and aims to make improvements based on the information and feedback we receive.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback.
When you can use the complaints process
The complaints policy allows us to consider complaints about our actions, including, for example:
- failing to provide a service we planned to provide or must provide by law;
- failing to provide a service to our standards;
- giving advice which is misleading or inadequate
We will not consider:
- complaints about a decision just because you do not agree with it
- complaints about government policy and legislation
Read further information in our full complaints guidance.
How to make a complaint
We accept complaints in a number ways:
You can write a letter to us at the following address:
Complaints Advice Team
You can contact the Complaints Advice team on 03000 251378.
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use the online form on our GOV.WALES.