Research was undertaken to consider the progress being made by the fund and the projects it has supported.
This is the latest release
This evaluation covers the first six rounds of investment.
The purpose of the evaluation was to:
- estimate the savings generated by individual Invest to Save projects, and to provide an estimate of aggregate savings
- assess the impact of the Fund
- establish the degree of additionality provided by the Fund.
Release date: 10 February 2012
The aim of the interim evaluation is to:
- consider the progress being made by the Fund and by the projects it has supported
- capture any emerging lessons regarding implementation and administration
- identify themes and considerations for any longer term evaluation of the Fund.
Tel: 0300 025 5634
Tel: 0300 025 8099