Invest to Save provides short-term funding to public service organisations to help them become more efficient and effective.
Bids are still welcome for the financial year 2019 to 2020 but need to be submitted by the 1 November 2019, please contact us if you would like to submit a bid this for year but cannot make this deadline.
We are also seeking proposals for the financial year 2020 to 2021 and these should be submitted to us by 1 March 2020.
Bids should be able to show that they can:
- identify and create cash-releasing saving
- deliver citizen-focused services
- support the Welsh Government’s public service efficiency and improvement agenda.
Payments made from the fund are:
- fully repayable
- flexible on the payback period
Read the guidance and scoring notes before completing the application form.
Your application form must set out:
- the problem
- the proposed solution
- method of implementation and evaluation
- who will carry out the plan
For further information or to discuss a proposal contact the Invest to Save team. They can help you test it against the fund's criteria.