Invest to Save provides short-term funding to public service organisations to help them become more efficient and effective.
Bids should be able to show that they can:
- identify and create cash-releasing saving
- deliver citizen-focused services
- support the Welsh Government’s public service efficiency and improvement agenda.
Payments made from the fund are:
- fully repayable
- flexible on the payback period
Read the guidance and scoring notes before completing the application form.
Your application form must set out:
- the problem
- the proposed solution
- method of implementation and evaluation
- who will carry out the plan
For further information or to discuss a proposal contact the Invest to Save team. They can help you test it against the fund's criteria.