In this guide
2. Registering your organisation
What you will need to complete the form.
If your organisation is registered with Companies House you’ll need your:
- Companies House Registration Number (CRN)
- registered office postcode
If you’re not registered with Companies House and you’re a partnership or trust under Self Assessment, you’ll need your:
- partnership or trust Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
If you’re self-employed under Self Assessment you’ll need your:
- self assessment UTR
- National Insurance number
- self assessment correspondence postcode
You will also need:
- the name, postal and email address and telephone number for the person you would like to act as administrator for your online account
The WRA will contact you for further information if necessary. Your online account administrator should receive a response in the post within 2 weeks of submitting your application including your organisation registration number.