2. Registering your organisation

What you will need to complete the form.

If your organisation is registered with Companies House you’ll need your:

  • Companies House Registration Number (CRN)
  • registered office postcode

If you’re not registered with Companies House and you’re a partnership or trust under Self Assessment, you’ll need your:

  • partnership or trust Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
  • postcode

If you’re self-employed under Self Assessment you’ll need your:

  • self assessment UTR 
  • National Insurance number
  • self assessment correspondence postcode

You will also need:

  • the name, postal and email address and telephone number for the person you would like to act as administrator for your online account

The WRA will contact you for further information if necessary. Your online account administrator should receive a response in the post within 2 weeks of submitting your application including your organisation registration number.