This report looks at NHS hospital appointments, using results from April 2016 to March 2017 and also comparing across years.
This is not the latest release in the series: GP's, hospitals and out of hours services (National Survey for Wales)
- the type of appointment the respondent attended
- whether they were treated with dignity and respect
- whether the health professional knew all the relevant information
- satisfaction with the service received.
- 47% of people attended an NHS hospital appointment (as an outpatient, day patient or inpatient) in the past year (50% of women, 45% of men).
- 91% of people were satisfied (73% very satisfied, 18% fairly satisfied) with the care received at their last hospital appointment (as an outpatient, day patient or inpatient).
Hospital services (National Survey for Wales), April 2016 to March 2017
file type: PDF, file size: 787 KB
Tel: 0300 025 6685
Tel: 0300 025 8099