Skip to main content

5. Coronavirus (COVID-19)

If you are worried about making repayments please contact Help to Buy-Wales Ltd

Exchange of contracts

If you are due to exchange contracts on your house you must contact your solicitor and house builder. They will tell you what you will need to do.