Data which includes information on the number of homes purchased and the value of the loans received under the scheme for October to December 2019.
- Between October to December 2019, 623 property purchases were completed using a Welsh Government shared equity loan.
- This brings the total number of purchases under Help to Buy-Wales since its introduction on 2 January 2014 to 10,215.
- Over the quarter, total value of these equity loans was £25.2 million. The value of properties purchased totalled £127.6 million.
- At 31 December 2019 there were 442 applications for loans still outstanding.
- The mean property purchase price using the scheme during this quarter was £204,875, with a mean equity loan value of £40,439.
- Between 1 October and 31 December 2019 there were 54 completed purchases of leasehold properties. All leasehold properties were flats.
- The majority of homes purchased through the scheme to date have been to first time buyers, accounting for 76% of all completed purchases.
The information is collected on behalf of the Welsh Government by Help to Buy Wales Ltd. Information at a local authority level is published on StatsWales.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 061 5675
Telephone: 0300 025 8099