Skip to main content

Travelling back to the UK

Get advice on travelling back to the UK on GOV.UK.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) recommend you sign up for foreign travel email alerts on GOV.UK.

If you need urgent consular assistance you can:

Planning to travel

If you are planning to travel check travel advice on GOV.UK.