Its purpose is to raise procurement skills and capability across the Welsh public sector.
This is the latest release
There are 5 strands to the programme:
- Trainee Procurement Executive Programme
- Funding for e-procurement projects
- Funding for innovation projects.
Aims of the final evaluation
In 2013, a mid-term evaluation of the HGT programme was completed. At this stage, three of the five strands were underway. The final evaluation builds on the findings of the mid-term evaluation. The main objectives for this evaluation are to:
- assess progress across all five strands of the evaluation and whether the programme’s objectives have been met
- assess how the programme has actioned the recommendations from the mid-term evaluation
- understand the inputs, activities and processes which have made possible the outcomes achieved by the programme (reporting the key
factors that have helped or hindered progress)
- assess the impact of the programme, to the extent that this is feasible to discern in the time since the activities have been implemented
- outline the main lessons learned in the delivery of this programme, and to make recommendations for the delivery of future similar programmes
Tel: 0300 025 1138
Tel: 0300 025 8099