National Procurement Service framework updates.
IT products and services framework review
This framework ends in January 2020 and we are considering options for its replacement. Thanks to all who responded to the survey. We are now considering next steps.
Structured cabling framework
Our structured cabling framework expires on 31 July 2019.
Agile Digital and ICT Resources Agreement (ADIRA) update
ADIRA framework events for customers and suppliers will take place over the next few months. Details will be shared in future newsletters and on NPS social media channels.
ADIRA is a single supplier framework delivered by Bloom Procurement Services Ltd and Atebion Solutions. ADIRA provides the Welsh public sector a fast, compliant and cost-effective route to source agile, digital and ICT skills and resources using the UK’s first ‘source-to-pay’ procurement solution, specifically for the public sector (Pro-vide 2.0).
The objective of the ADIRA framework is to:
- Simplify the process of bringing in resources, by providing a compliant, agile, flexible and easy to use route to market
- Provide value for money
- Contribute to a ‘Prosperous Wales’ by providing access to Welsh micro businesses and SMEs.
ADIRA key facts and figures:
- Projects underway valued at more than £1,600,000
- 172 suppliers are actively registered for ADIRA opportunities
- 90% of the suppliers are Micro, Small or Medium enterprises
- 50% of the suppliers are in Wales
- The 18th category of work: ‘Telephony Related Services’ is now available
- Customers including Welsh Government (WG), WG sponsored bodies and local authorities have on-boarded with more planning to use ADIRA for their requirements
- A variety of requirements ranging from Cyber Assurance, IT Health Checks to Senior Developers have been sourced through ADIRA
The current framework information and guidance documents are on Sell2Wales (login required) and are available by contacting the email addresses below.
Members of our ICTteam recently attended a customer forum event with our eTrading Wales supplier, Basware. They provided information on their roadmap for new functionality, including eInvoicing and smart purchase orders. If you were unable to attend the event and would like more detail, please contact ICTProcurement@gov.wales. We also had the opportunity to engage with Welsh public sector organisations to explore the challenges they are currently facing and share best practice. Thank you to all customers for their contributions.
Customers will now be aware that Jaggaer version 19.1 was implemented on Sunday 23 June 2019.
Jaggaer will be hosting a one day user group event on this new release, for the Welsh public sector user community on 9 July 2019.
The event will be held in the Marriott Hotel, Mill Lane, Cardiff, CF10 1EZ and start at 10am. Full agenda will follow shortly. Register for the event.
ESPD (European Single Procurement Document)
The release of Jaggaer (version 19.1) will include ESPD functionality. Prior to activating this in eTenderWales, we are asking for volunteers to test the functionality and provide feedback. If you are interested in testing the ESPD functionality, please send an email to the ICT Procurement mailbox ICTProcurement@gov.wales