We are now only 7 weeks out from Procurex Wales 2020 and GO Awards Wales and the agendas are shaping up to deliver another great day of learning and networking.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rebecca Evans, Minister for Finance
- Lee Waters, Deputy Minister for Economy and transport
- Huw Thomas, Leader, Cardiff Council
- Cath Hill, Group Director, CIPS
- Emma Waldron, Risk, Procurement & Governance Manager, Wales Council for Voluntary Action
Many more are now listed on the website - take a moment to view the website and start to plan your day.
We would encourage you to book your place – public sector personnel can attend for free, and your tickets includes a catering package. Click here to book online today.
Don’t forget the GO Awards Wales is still open for submissions. The process is fairly simple, and this is a great opportunity for you to recognise the work that you and your teams undertake – why not enter and shout about it!