Contact the Corporate Digital Team to create a collection.
Use a collection to fufil a user need to find a group of content based on something other than topic:
- time; cross compliance 2017, cross compliance 2018
- audience; Help to Buy - Wales: builder and developer pack
- type; Schools as learning organisations: case studies
- specialist need, including grouping content from multiple topics; Welsh Revenue Authority: technical guidance
Follow these criteria to reduce the amount of information listed on a topic page. Reduce the list to focus on the important user needs.
You can add content to more than one collection.
Do not create a collection:
- in place of a sub-topic; sub-topics are our primary way of grouping content
- for content that users don’t need, or wouldn’t expect, to find together
- in place of a records management system
- for a single publication