- Rt. Hon. Mark Drakeford AM (Chair)
- Rebecca Evans AM
- Vaughan Gething AM
- Lesley Griffiths AM
- Julie James AM
- Eluned Morgan AM
- Ken Skates AM
- Kirsty Williams AM
- Jane Hutt AM
- Hannah Blythyn AM
- Julie Morgan AM
- Dafydd Elis Thomas AM
- Lee Waters AM
- Shan Morgan, Permanent Secretary
- Des Clifford, Director General Office of the First Minister
- Will Whiteley, Head of Cabinet Division
- Jane Runeckles, Special Adviser
- Alex Bevan, Special Adviser
- Dan Butler, Special Adviser
- Andrew Johnson, Special Adviser
- Clare Jenkins, Special Adviser
- Mitch Theaker, Special Adviser
- Tom Woodward, Special Adviser
Jeremy Miles AM
Item 1: Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- The Minister for Health and Social Services provided Cabinet with an update on the Coronavirus virus (Covid-19).
- The First Minister and Minister had attended a COBRA meeting that morning, chaired by the Prime Minister. The meetings would now take place twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays, and the Prime Minister would continue to chair the meeting on Mondays.
- The focus of efforts remained on isolating and containing the virus, thereby preventing or delaying its spread.
- The 4 UK Nations had agreed a UK Covid-19 Action Plan, which would be published at midday the following day. The plan represented a sensible approach and had been led by the UK health services. The minister would be visiting a hospital at the time of the launch and would be making an oral statement to the Senedd the same afternoon.
- An ad hoc meeting of the Cabinet would take place on 4 March to discuss Covid-19, following which a Cabinet Sub-Group would be established to meet weekly. The core membership of the sub-group would include the First Minister, Minister for Health and Social Services, Minister for Housing and Local Government, and the Minister for Education.