6 April 2022
Thank you for your request which I received on 18 March 2022. You asked for the following information:
- Has Baroness Morgan offered her resignation due to her driving ban?
- Has the First Minister terminated her position or requested her resignation?
- If the First Minister has done neither, how can he ignore the Health Secretary speeding above the limit when it is his policy to reduce the speed limit to 20mph for one of the reasons “to help improve our health and well-being,” considering she is Health Secretary?
- Will the tax payer be funding modes of transport for the Baroness, for e.g. taxis, where she would have been able to drive herself before her ban?
- If yes, for point 4, how much extra will the tax payer be paying for that type of travel compared to driving herself?
For questions 1 and 2, there is no such correspondence.
The remaining questions can not be answered as a freedom of information request as they are not requests for recorded information.
If you are dissatisfied with the Welsh Government’s handling of your request, you can ask for an internal review within 40 working days of the date of this response. Requests for an internal review should be addressed to the Welsh Government’s Freedom of Information Officer at:
Information Rights Unit,
or Email: Freedom.email@example.com
Please remember to quote the ATISN reference number above.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
However, please note that the Commissioner will not normally investigate a complaint until it has been through our own internal review process.