A scheme to support collaboration between Welsh public sector organisations.
The Assets Collaboration Programme Wales (ACPW) grant scheme, promoted by Ystadau Cymru, successfully delivered two rounds of funding (2017-2019) to support collaboration and improvements in asset management across the public estate in Wales.
A third phase of the Assets Collaboration Programme Wales (ACPW) grant scheme has now been launched. This third phase is called the Assets Collaboration Programme Wales 3 (ACPW3).
Projects under ACPW3 must involve public sector land or property assets, with the key priorities being:
- improving sustainability of the Welsh public estate, by supporting skills development and a strategic approach to decarbonisation;
- overcoming barriers to collaboration.
All projects must be collaborative with at least one other public sector body (with the third sector as collaborative partners only).
Priority will be given to projects that contribute to:
- decarbonisation of buildings and other public assets
- improving biodiversity using public assets
- improving environmental sustainability using public assets
- generating or supporting economic growth or resilience using public assets
- creating social value using public assets
- innovation using public assets
The grant scheme will run from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023. It will provide individual grants of between £10,000 and £75,000 revenue and up to £250,000 capital, to public sector organisations to support collaborative projects.
Funding is expected for future years, but please get in touch with us if you have a project in mind, to discuss YstadauCymru@gov.wales