If you are a buyer, please encourage your suppliers to take advantage of the help that is available to them.
There is a very real and urgent need for all businesses in Wales to prepare for Brexit including the possibility of a no-deal outcome.
We encourage businesses to take advantage of the package of measures that the Welsh Government has put in place to ensure that they are prepared regardless of what the outcome on the 29 March is :
- all suppliers can visit the Business Wales Brexit Portal for information, advice and support
- call the Business Wales helpline on 03000 6 03000
- complete a Brexit self assessment toolkit where you can assess your readiness in a number of business critical areas, including Business Strategy, Innovation, Sales & Marketing, Exporting, People Management and Finance.
- consider applying to the Brexit resilience fund which has been established to support businesses
- consider attending Brexit-themed seminars designed to give businesses the most up to date position on Brexit, a number of briefings will be held in March 2019.