Information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added from agriculture and Total Income From Farming for 2020.
- Both gross value added and total income from farming have increased after the low in 2019.
- The value of aggregate agricultural output (gross output) rose by £99 million (or 6%) to £1.7 billion.
- Intermediate consumption (the goods and services consumed or used in the production process) increased by £17 million (or 1%) to £1.2 billion; this is, in effect, an increase in costs.
- Gross value added (aggregate agricultural output, less intermediate consumption) increased by £83 million (or 18%) to £548 million.
- Total income from farming increased by £65 million (or 25%) to £322 million.
Datasets and interactive tools
Telephone: 0300 062 8236
Telephone: 0300 025 8099