We are creating revised guidance by combining:
- Active Travel delivery and planning guidance
- Active Travel design guidance
The revised guidance will:
- improve collaboration between planners and designers
- take account of changes in regulations
- reflect current best practice
This guidance will support the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013.
We are holding consultation events where you can find out more. To register your interest please contact: email@example.com
Please state your language preference when booking to attend one of our events.
The events are taking place:
- 10:45 to 15:00 on Thursday 5 March in Newtown
- 09:45 to 14:00 on Tuesday 10 March in Carmarthen
- 09:45 to 13:30 on Tuesday 17 March in Cardiff
- 08:45 to 13:00 on Friday 27 March in Llandudno Junction
How to respond
Submit your comments by 8 May 2020, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to:
Active Travel Team