We are creating revised guidance by combining:
- Active Travel delivery and planning guidance
- Active Travel design guidance
The revised guidance will:
- improve collaboration between planners and designers
- take account of changes in regulations
- reflect current best practice
This guidance will support the Active Travel (Wales) Act 2013.
We are holding consultation events where you can find out more. To register your interest please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your language preference when booking to attend one of our events.
We prepared presentations for the events we wanted to hold in March which we had to cancel.
We have uploaded them for you to:
- learn about the process and rationale behind the changes
- to hear about key milestones ahead.
We are holding online Q&A sessions with the authors of the Active Travel guidance. These are taking place on:
- Thursday 21 May 14:00 to 16:00
- Wednesday 27 May 14:00 to 16:00
To register for one of the online Q&A sessions, email: email@example.com
How to respond
Submit your comments by 19 June 2020, in any of the following ways:
Download the response form.
Complete and return to:
Active Travel Team