Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
At the start of Autism Awareness Week, Minister for Social Services and Public Health, Rebecca Evans, has announced additional funding of £7 million for the National Integrated Autism Service.
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Welsh Government seeks innovative ideas to tackle childhood obesity with healthier and cheaper food choices
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Language Partnership Council
The Partnership Council is responsible for giving advice and making representations to Ministers in relation to the Welsh language strategy.
It will provide support and challenge as we implement the Welsh Language Strategy.
The Council members are:
- Dr Lowri Hughes – Welsh Language Scheme Director, Bangor University
- Efa Gruffudd Jones, Chief Executive, Urdd Gobaith Cymru
- Owain Gruffydd – Chief Executive, Menter Bro Dinefwr and Trywydd
- Catherine Baldwin, Welsh Language Officer, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service
- Sali Burns, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Psychological Services, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Hywel Jones, Former Chief Executive, Mudiad Meithrin
- Dr Rhodri Llwyd Morgan, Pro Vice-Chancellor with responsibility for the Welsh Language and Culture, and External Engagement at Aberystwyth University.
These appointments will run until 31 March 2015.