BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Wales’ reputation as a top destination for high end TV production gets a further boost this week.
- New plans to help keep people safe on nights out
- First Minister welcomes Tata deal and announces £4m Tata skills programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- BAFTA celebrates success of Welsh Government backed Sherlock
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Iaith Pawb - A National Action Plan for a Bilingual Wales
The purpose of this Action Plan is to provide that national strategic framework.
In the Action Plan, the Assembly Government makes a public declaration of what we want to achieve for the Welsh language, what we shall do to achieve our goal and what we want and expect our partners to do to support us.
In each section we list the initiatives which we and our partners are taking forward which will support the national strategy and we make clear which body is responsible and accountable for that activity.