Fewer Councils could save £650 million
Reforms to local government in Wales will deliver net savings of up to £650m over ten years, the Welsh Government has announced.
- Welsh Government moves to block UK Trade Union Bill
- Minister praises Wales’ carers on Carers’ Rights Day
- Fewer Councils could save £650 million
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Welsh Language: History, Facts and Figures
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Although it may be old, the Welsh language is most certainly not old-fashioned. In this document there is information about how the Welsh language is used today.
Welsh Language: History, Facts and Figures (File size: 39KB)