Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
Health Service employees in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan will be first in Wales to get an opportunity to ask Mr Gething questions.
- Extra £7 million for innovative all-Wales autism service
- New EU project to enhance coastal infrastructure in Wales and Ireland
- Health Secretary connects with NHS Wales staff
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Grant scheme to promote and facilitate the use of the Welsh language
We invited organisations to apply for grants to promote the Welsh language.
The grants scheme supports the objectives of the Welsh Ministers’ Welsh Language Strategy for 2012 to 2017 - A living language: a language for living.
The scheme’s main aim is to support activities which promote and facilitate the use of the Welsh language.
This will be achieved by offering core and project funding to the following organisations to develop a variety of activities and campaigns to promote and facilitate the use of the Welsh language across communities in Wales:
- Cymdeithas Eisteddfodau Cymru (Association of Wales Eisteddfodau)
- Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru (National Eisteddfod of Wales)
- Gwobr Dug Caeredin (Duke of Edinburgh Award)
- Mentrau Iaith (Language Initiatives)
- Merched y Wawr
- Mudiad y Ffermwyr Ifanc (Young Farmers Movement)
- Papurau Bro
- Urdd Gobaith Cymru.
Contact details and more information about the projects undertaken by the above organisations are available on the Cymraeg website.