Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
A new promotional showreel featuring clips from the latest major productions filmed in Wales has been launched by Wales Screen
- Education Secretary on fact-finding mission to Finland
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Our Welsh Language Scheme
Our Welsh language scheme sets out our commitment to provide a bilingual service.
As a government we positively encourage the active promotion of a bilingual Wales. However, for our Welsh language policies to be credible, we must lead by example. Have we followed our own advice and guidelines to the letter? We are committed to providing a quality bilingual service. If mistakes are made along the way, we are happy to be held to account, and rightly so.
Like other public bodies, we have a Welsh Language Scheme that:
- explains what you can expect from us in terms of our bilingual services
- sets out how we will treat the English and Welsh languages equally in our policies and in the services we deliver.
We always welcome suggestions for improvements to the services we provide through the medium of Welsh. If you have any such suggestions, or wish to make complaint about an aspect of our Welsh language service, please contact:
Welsh Language Scheme Officer
Welsh Language Unit
Telephone: 0300 0604400