- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We are seeking comments and views from stakeholders, partners and the public on the draft follow-on strategic framework.
This policy statement incorporates many of the suggestions raised during the Gynhadledd Fawr.
In this topic
- A living language: a language for living - Welsh language strategy 2012 to 2017
- Our Welsh Language Scheme
- Welsh Language Project in Patagonia
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.