Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
EU students applying for a place at Welsh universities for the 2018/19 academic year will be eligible for financial support, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Mon 24 April).
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
We have produced a number of reports to inform decision making on the project.
This includes the results of various assessments that we have undertaken.
- Stage 3 scheme assessment report: which provides an overview of the proposed scheme
- Sustainable development report: which describes how the proposed scheme aligns to our sustainable development principles
- Economic assessment report: which considers the likely costs and benefits of the scheme, providing calculations of value for money
- Wider economic impact assessment report: which considers the likely impacts of the proposed scheme on the economy, during its construction and operation
- Non-motorised users context report: which describes the existing situation for pedestrians, cyclists and equestrians, and considers how the scheme can make provisions should be made as part of the scheme
- Traffic forecasting report: which forecasts the traffic for different future scenarios
- Local model validation report: which shows current travel conditions, and is the basis for undertaking traffic forecasting and economic assessment
Revised traffic forecasting report (File size: 28.1 MB)
Revised economic appraisal report (File size: 897 KB)
Revised Wider Economic Impact Assessment Report (File size: 5.35 MB)
Appraisal of Objectors’ Alternative Blue Route Proposals (File size: 44.5 MB)
Updated Public Transport Overview Report (File size: 3.12 MB)
Scheme assessment report (File size: 1.6MB)
Sustainable development report (File size: 1.1MB)
Economic appraisal report (File size: 2.9MB)
Wider economic impact assessment report (File size: 15.3MB)
Non-motorised user context report (File size: 212.2MB)
Traffic forecasting report (File size: 12.5MB)
Traffic forecasting report supplement (File size: 2.6MB)
Local model validation report (File size: 12.6MB)