Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
The Welsh Government has awarded £149,530 to the Wales Co-operative Centre to support the Co-operative Housing in Wales project, Communities and Children Secretary Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The plan sets out our investment for transport and services that we are responsible for.
We are improving major trunk roads around Wales.
These are major projects to improve travel across Wales, particularly at major "pinch points" where congestion can be a big problem. By improving these roads we aim to:
- improve journey times on our major trunk roads
- improve the safety of the road network of all users
- provide a more efficient network less prone to congestion
- develop the most appropriate and sustainable solutions to transport issues.