Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
Voting is underway in the elections to the National Assembly for Wales.
- Reforming Local Government responses disappointingly low
- Minister announces key Local Democracy and Boundary Commission appointment
- Elections to the National Assembly for Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The plan sets out our investment for transport and services that we are responsible for.
We are improving major trunk roads around Wales.
These are major projects to improve travel across Wales, particularly at major "pinch points" where congestion can be a big problem. By improving these roads we aim to:
- improve journey times on our major trunk roads
- improve the safety of the road network of all users
- provide a more efficient network less prone to congestion
- develop the most appropriate and sustainable solutions to transport issues.