Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Statement by the Welsh Government - Article 50 Supreme Court Judgment
"We welcome the Supreme Court Judgment today which means that the UK Government must seek parliamentary approval in the form of a Bill before it can trigger Article 50 to leave the European Union."
- Securing Wales’ Future: First Minister Carwyn Jones and leader of Plaid Cymru Leanne Wood set out Wales’ post-referendum plan
- Summit brings bus industry together
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Statement by the Welsh Government - Article 50 Supreme Court Judgment
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The plan sets out our investment for transport and services that we are responsible for.
We are improving major trunk roads around Wales.
These are major projects to improve travel across Wales, particularly at major "pinch points" where congestion can be a big problem. By improving these roads we aim to:
- improve journey times on our major trunk roads
- improve the safety of the road network of all users
- provide a more efficient network less prone to congestion
- develop the most appropriate and sustainable solutions to transport issues.