Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
71 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Advance information about planned maintenance and construction work affecting the rail service in Wales.
At times it is unavoidable that Network Rail engineering works may affect rail services, this can mean alterations to scheduled timetables.
Arriva Trains Wales and Network Rail advise passengers intending to travel to enquire before starting their journey for full details of altered trains, onward connections and additional road transport. Details of alterations may be obtained from a local travel office or by contacting National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Visit: Arriva Trains Wales Live service information (external link)
Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/currentAndFuture.html (external link).