Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Launching Saundersfoot Harbour to international success
- Wales rides the wave as Surf Snowdonia officially opens
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Consultation on the Proposals for the Interim Agricultural Wages Order
- Developments of National Significance
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
54 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Advance information about planned maintenance and construction work affecting the rail service in Wales.
At times it is unavoidable that Network Rail engineering works may affect rail services, this can mean alterations to scheduled timetables.
Arriva Trains Wales and Network Rail advise passengers intending to travel to enquire before starting their journey for full details of altered trains, onward connections and additional road transport. Details of alterations may be obtained from a local travel office or by contacting National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Visit: Arriva Trains Wales Live service information (external link)
Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/currentAndFuture.html (external link).