History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones, has congratulated the Welsh football team following their historic Euro 2016 qualification.
- New £10.9m childcare scheme to help get parents into work
- Minister launches UK’s first Software Academy
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- History has been made – First Minister sends congratulations to Welsh team ahead of Andorra game
- Alternative delivery models in public service delivery: an action plan for consultation
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Environmental permitting guidance on small waste oil burners
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Advance information about planned maintenance and construction work affecting the rail service in Wales.
At times it is unavoidable that Network Rail engineering works may affect rail services, this can mean alterations to scheduled timetables.
Arriva Trains Wales and Network Rail advise passengers intending to travel to enquire before starting their journey for full details of altered trains, onward connections and additional road transport. Details of alterations may be obtained from a local travel office or by contacting National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Visit: Arriva Trains Wales Live service information (external link)
Website: www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/currentAndFuture.html (external link).