Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Tell us about your rail experience
If you have a complaint about the railway or the service you have received from a train company then you should complain directly.
Most complaints can be resolved in the first instance by dealing directly with the company responsible.
Rail passenger feedback
We want to seek people's opinions on services and stations to help us monitor quality and discuss improvements with train operators and Network Rail. Please fill in our form with your comments; it can be completed online or via the PDF form below.
- Online form (External link)
Please send your completed PDF form to: Rail Feedback, Welsh Government, Freepost NAT 8910, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3BR or email@example.com
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint or you do not feel the train company handled it appropriately you can contact Passenger Focus who will independently review your complaint and judge whether they feel it was handled fairly and appropriately.
Passenger Focus is an independent public body set up by the Government to protect the interests of Britain's rail passengers. The Department for Transport funds Passenger Focus but their independence is guaranteed by an act of Parliament.
To contact Passenger Focus
- Telephone: 0300 123 2350
- Fax: 0845 850 1392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 4257
Their passenger helpline is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4pm weekends.