Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Tell us about your rail experience
If you have a complaint about the railway or the service you have received from a train company then you should complain directly.
Most complaints can be resolved in the first instance by dealing directly with the company responsible.
Rail passenger feedback
We want to seek people's opinions on services and stations to help us monitor quality and discuss improvements with train operators and Network Rail. Please fill in our form with your comments; it can be completed online or via the PDF form below.
- Online form (External link)
Please send your completed PDF form to: Rail Feedback, Welsh Government, Freepost NAT 8910, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3BR or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint or you do not feel the train company handled it appropriately you can contact Passenger Focus who will independently review your complaint and judge whether they feel it was handled fairly and appropriately.
Passenger Focus is an independent public body set up by the Government to protect the interests of Britain's rail passengers. The Department for Transport funds Passenger Focus but their independence is guaranteed by an act of Parliament.
To contact Passenger Focus
- Telephone: 0300 123 2350
- Fax: 0845 850 1392
- Email: email@example.com
PO BOX 4257
Their passenger helpline is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4pm weekends.