Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
Today the Welsh Government and the Welsh Language Commissioner published the results of the Welsh Language Use Survey 2013-15.
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- Jane Hutt responds to ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ Spending Review
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Draft water resources planning guideline
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This year focused on how we can make walking and cycling more inclusive for all.
Read our proposals for a new bridge to improve the A487 River Dyfi crossing.
In this topic
- Cardiff Capital Region Metro
- Concessionary travel
- Public Transport Users’ Advisory Panel
- Review of bus policy
- Blue Badge Scheme
- Drink Drive Rehabilitation Scheme
- Parking and road offences
- Pass Plus Cymru
- Road safety
- Speed limits and enforcement
- Maintenance of our road network
- Road projects
- Land acquisition and compensation
- Highway Standards
- Statutory Orders
- Local Safety Schemes
Have your say
There are currently no open consultations in this topic area.
Draft National Transport Plan 2015
Closed: 11 Mar 2015
Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
Closed: 31 Oct 2014
Active Travel Action Plan
Closed: 04 Aug 2014