New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
New package to attract doctors to Wales
A new package of measures being announced today will make it easier for GPs to work in Wales.
- Putting people before profit: new co-op project to support people to support themselves
- Welsh Language Standards approved
- New package to attract doctors to Wales
- Regulations as provided for by the Higher Education (Wales) Act 2015
- Compulsory Microchipping of Dogs in Wales
- Changes to the registration of childcare provision in Wales
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Working with the tourism industry
Information on how we engage with the tourism industry in Wales.
Our monthly newsletters and regular e-mail bulletins include the latest news from Visit Wales on key projects and activities. We distribute our information to over 6,000 tourism businesses. If you’d like to keep in touch with us, you can subscribe online, by clicking on the related link to the right. We produce an annual lifestyle magazine Quality Wales where we showcase tourism businesses making a go of it in today’s competitive climate.
We regularly attend trade body meetings and other industry focussed events. These events are an opportunity for us to meet businesses face-to-face and we often present updates on Visit Wales key activities. We also organise a series of trade events in partnership with the Regional Tourism Partnerships and local tourism organisations.
For an up-to-date list of industry events, please visit the Wales Tourism Alliance website (external link).