Recycling still on the up in Wales
More local authorities than ever are hitting their recycling targets according to new figures published today.
- Hi-tech engineering facility in Mid Wales opened by First Minister
- Two more Carwyn Connect dates announced
Featured Article »Celebrating success in the creative and arts sectors in Wales
- Recycling still on the up in Wales
- A call for proposals on a migrant Roma strategy for Wales
- Draft Statutory Guidance on Multi-Agency Collaboration in respect of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- A framework for managing the night time economy in Wales
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Care and Support (Business Failure) (Wales) Regulations 2015 and the Care and Support (Provision of Health Services) (Wales) Regulations 2015, stemming from the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Working with the tourism industry
Information on how we engage with the tourism industry in Wales.
Our monthly newsletters and regular e-mail bulletins include the latest news from Visit Wales on key projects and activities. We distribute our information to over 6,000 tourism businesses. If you’d like to keep in touch with us, you can subscribe online, by clicking on the related link to the right. We produce an annual lifestyle magazine Quality Wales where we showcase tourism businesses making a go of it in today’s competitive climate.
We regularly attend trade body meetings and other industry focussed events. These events are an opportunity for us to meet businesses face-to-face and we often present updates on Visit Wales key activities. We also organise a series of trade events in partnership with the Regional Tourism Partnerships and local tourism organisations.
For an up-to-date list of industry events, please visit the Wales Tourism Alliance website (external link).