Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Working with the tourism industry
Information on how we engage with the tourism industry in Wales.
Our monthly newsletters and regular e-mail bulletins include the latest news from Visit Wales on key projects and activities. We distribute our information to over 6,000 tourism businesses. If you’d like to keep in touch with us, you can subscribe online, by clicking on the related link to the right. We produce an annual lifestyle magazine Quality Wales where we showcase tourism businesses making a go of it in today’s competitive climate.
We regularly attend trade body meetings and other industry focussed events. These events are an opportunity for us to meet businesses face-to-face and we often present updates on Visit Wales key activities. We also organise a series of trade events in partnership with the Regional Tourism Partnerships and local tourism organisations.
For an up-to-date list of industry events, please visit the Wales Tourism Alliance website (external link).