First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
Our mystery shopper service gives fresh perspective on your business to help you monitor current performance and plan improvements.
The mystery shopper is an independent review service open to hotels, guest accommodation and restaurants with rooms currently participating in the Visit Wales grading scheme.
The mystery shopper costs between £110 and £360 per visit. Costs depend on the number of visits per year plus the cost of dinner, bed and breakfast at the standard rate. One of our trained assessors will stay overnight incognito at your hotel to test and observe the level of service and facilities on offer.
We’ll provide verbal and written feedback on aspects such as:
- Booking and arrival procedures
- Cleanliness and comfort of bedrooms and public areas
- Quality of food and beverages served
- Courtesy of staff and the standards of service
- Standards of cleanliness and maintenance
- Courtesy of staff in overseeing the guest's departure.
For more information and an application form please download the document below.