More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The mystery shopper is an independent review service open to hotels, guest accommodation and restaurants with rooms currently participating in the Visit Wales grading scheme.
The mystery shopper costs between £110 and £360 per visit. Costs depend on the number of visits per year plus the cost of dinner, bed and breakfast at the standard rate. One of our trained assessors will stay overnight incognito at your hotel to test and observe the level of service and facilities on offer.
We’ll provide verbal and written feedback on aspects such as:
- Booking and arrival procedures
- Cleanliness and comfort of bedrooms and public areas
- Quality of food and beverages served
- Courtesy of staff and the standards of service
- Standards of cleanliness and maintenance
- Courtesy of staff in overseeing the guest's departure.
For more information and an application form please download the document below.