Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
A new legal duty of candour for all NHS staff and a joint inspectorate for health and social services are among the ideas for future legislation put forward by the Welsh Government.
- Minister launches upgraded TrawsCymru Service
- The Welsh Economy: in numbers
- New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality Wales is aimed at owners and managers of tourism businesses in Wales. If you own a tourism business and would like to find out more about becoming part of our star grading schemes, please click on the related link to the right. If you’d like a hard copy please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
The 8th edition of Quality Wales features 4 videos from people working in the tourism sector in wales:
- Quality Wales Interview - Dai 'Chef' Davies, Bodnant Welsh Food (external link)
Quality Wales Interview - Sean Taylor, Zipworld and Bounce Below (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Will Holland, Coast (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Mari Stevens, Visit Wales (external link)