Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality Wales is aimed at owners and managers of tourism businesses in Wales. If you own a tourism business and would like to find out more about becoming part of our star grading schemes. If you’d like a hard copy please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
The 8th edition of Quality Wales features 4 videos from people working in the tourism sector in wales:
- Quality Wales Interview - Dai 'Chef' Davies, Bodnant Welsh Food (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Sean Taylor, Zipworld and Bounce Below (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Will Holland, Coast (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Mari Stevens, Visit Wales (external link)