New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
People who need immediate life-saving care will receive the highest-priority response in the fastest time possible from the Welsh Ambulance Service.
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Deputy Minister hails Value of Welsh food and drink
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quality Wales is aimed at owners and managers of tourism businesses in Wales. If you own a tourism business and would like to find out more about becoming part of our star grading schemes, please click on the related link to the right. If you’d like a hard copy please drop us an email on email@example.com with your requirements.
The 8th edition of Quality Wales features 4 videos from people working in the tourism sector in wales:
- Quality Wales Interview - Dai 'Chef' Davies, Bodnant Welsh Food (external link)
Quality Wales Interview - Sean Taylor, Zipworld and Bounce Below (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Will Holland, Coast (external link)
- Quality Wales Interview - Mari Stevens, Visit Wales (external link)