Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The team is responsible for leading the delivery of strategic priorities identified in Partnership for Growth, the national tourism strategy.
The role of the Development department is to:
- Improve the quality of the visitor experience at the destination level by encouraging investment in new and existing tourism facilities and infrastructure to improve tourism’s competitive position.
- Develop strong and effective partnership working to ensure integrated activity, both spatially and sectorally, to deliver the marketing promise.
- Ensure that we secure a sustainable long term future for tourism by maximising the beneficial impacts of tourism and minimising any adverse environmental and community impacts.
- Aligning its spatial engagement in tourism with the wider regeneration agenda of the Welsh Government.
- Ensuring that tourism policy is aligned with wider Welsh Government policy.