Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Visit Wales handles complaints about the tourist trade in Wales from consumers. We also offer help and advice to Businesses who receive complaints.
This section explains and contains information for all parties on making and handling complaints. Please choose the relevant section for your needs:
For Consumers - This section will enable you to discover
- How to complain to a tourism business if you are a consumer.
- How to complain to Visit Wales about a graded tourism business
- Who to complain to about a non-graded tourism business.
- Harmonisation of the grading scheme and what this means to the consumer
For Tourism Businesses - Our industry section will offer you advice and guidance on the following
- How to handle complaints from a customer
- How to make a complaint to Visit Wales if you are unhappy with any of our administration.