Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
A new £20m fund to support more than 1,600 disabled people in Wales with their care needs comes into operation today, following the closure of the Independent Living Fund (ILF) by the UK Government.
- Transport Minister outlines Metro Phase Two plans
- Minister accepts ‘Successful Futures’ recommendations in full
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
2 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Contact Visit Wales
Information on how to get in touch with us at Visit Wales.
For general enquiries:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001
Trefforest Industrial Estate
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Tourism Business Support
For tourism business support relating to your star grading, grant funding or promotional opportunities please call the Business Wales (external link) helpline: 03000 6 03000.
They are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays
For information on where to go in Wales
For information on where to stay and what to do in Wales go to the Visit Wales website (external link)
If you want help planning your break:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001.
Contact us via Social Media
Destination Management Wales (external link)