Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Contact Visit Wales
Information on how to get in touch with us at Visit Wales.
For general enquiries:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001
Trefforest Industrial Estate
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Tourism Business Support
For tourism business support relating to your star grading, grant funding or promotional opportunities please call the Business Wales (external link) helpline: 03000 6 03000.
They are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays
For information on where to go in Wales
For information on where to stay and what to do in Wales go to the Visit Wales website (external link)
If you want help planning your break:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001.