Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Contact Visit Wales
Information on how to get in touch with us at Visit Wales.
For general enquiries:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001
Trefforest Industrial Estate
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Tourism Business Support
For tourism business support relating to your star grading, grant funding or promotional opportunities please call the Business Wales (external link) helpline: 03000 6 03000.
They are open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays
For information on where to go in Wales
For information on where to stay and what to do in Wales go to the Visit Wales website (external link)
If you want help planning your break:
Telephone: 0333 006 3001.
Contact us via Social Media
Destination Management Wales (external link)